This program is designed to inspire elementary aged children to become active in volunteerism and philanthropy while educating them on the needs of children in foster care and how they can individually and collectively make a difference in the lives of the kids we serve. Children enrolled in the program will participate in different volunteer opportunities, learn more about how to make a change in their very own community, and be able to decide what programs to fund all while making lasting friendships with other youngsters.
- Enrollment is $50 per child or $100 per family
- Each child will receive a T-shirt with enrollment
- For elementary aged children(4-11)
- An adult must accompany children to each meeting.
- We just wrapped up our 15-16 year with our first group of KIDS4KIDS participants. Thank you to everyone who made our first year a success. The amazing children enrolled raised over $2500 for kids in foster care. We will be opening enrollment for the 16-17 year soon. Please stay tuned…